Friday, March 5, 2010

Apologetics 315: A Case for Apologetics MP3 Audio by Brian Auten

I've been following Brian Auten's work on his Apologetics 315 blog. I have enjoyed and benefited from the powerful and useful resources he has provided and pointed out.  I've found his comments and thoughts very insightful. When I found out that he was making his own podcasts I got real excited because I knew that this was going to be special. And I believe that this is the first one, posted just a few days ago, shows that my hopes most certainly were not misplaced.  He does an awesome job explaining what Apologetics is and why it is important. I really enjoyed it.  I look forward to more!

Apologetics 315: A Case for Apologetics MP3 Audio by Brian Auten
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment