Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Answering Muslims: Coptic Girl Escapes Abduction and Forced Conversion

I was appalled at this story.  In Egypt, young Christian women are kidnapped and forced to marry Muslim men and convert to Islam against their will. It been happening since the 1970s in Pakistan and Egypt. I'm glad not all Muslims would condone or agree with such horrible acts. It's a terrible thing that I am certain that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob does not approve of. I'm glad Zeenahom (Suzan) Nady Adly got away and right now she is "safe". I think that every one should  be safe and if you are a young woman in Pakistan or Egypt, it doesn't seem like you are safe if you are a Christian.

Answering Muslims: Coptic Girl Escapes Abduction and Forced Conversion
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment