Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: Glenn Beck and the Dead Sea Scrolls

Qumran in the West Bank, Middle East. In this ...Image via Wikipedia
Dr Mariottini has written a brilliant post exposing recent comments that Glenn Beck have made on National Television about the Dead Sea Scrolls. I'm amazed that this is even necessary because these are the most common mistakes made concerning the Dead Sea Scrolls  and I know that the real information is readily available. There is no excuse. I hope Beck apologizes in public but I'm not holding my breath. Take a look at this great post it summarizes the facts very well.  A brilliant resource!

Dr. Claude Mariottini - Professor of Old Testament: Glenn Beck and the Dead Sea Scrolls
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment