Saturday, June 5, 2010

Why Pulpits Need to be Well Constructed

Okay....I don't think this guy even knows what Calvinists believe or teach. Sounds like he is trying to preach against hyper-Calvinism. I've got to admit I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I mean I wonder if he is serious that the Bible does not teach that God is sovereign  because "sovereign" is not in the KJV.  I'm wondering what would he explain that Daniel 4:35

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Sounds like God is sovereign in all things to me.





Why Pulpits Need to be Well Constructed

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment