Friday, August 6, 2010

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Hitchens on cancer diagnosis: 'Why not me?' « - CNN.com Blogs

Christopher Hitchens from the Randi Foundation...Image via Wikipedia
Wow, Christopher Hitchens was just interviewed by Anderson Cooper on CNN. Personally, I like the man from what I've seen of him. I just don't agree with him about God. I think it's stupid to tell people that Hitchens deserves this sickness because of his atheism. That is stupid. Cancer is indiscriminate. Christians get cancer too. God heals some people of cancer, bottom line. God heals and blesses people who are not Christians all the time. It depends on God's will not all on us. I hope God heals him. I'm glad Hitchens is taking the "Why-not-me?" attitude. It's the best attitude to take when things don't go as you expect. No one sees these kinds of things coming.




Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - Hitchens on cancer diagnosis: 'Why not me?' « - CNN.com Blogs
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment