Monday, August 16, 2010

The Dunamis Word: We Are Crying For You Juanita II...What A Mess!

I really appreciate District Superintendent Pastor and Elder Harvey Burnett for calling attention to this bit of news I missed. I mean just when you think someone has been shown for what they truly are they would either repent or at the very least sit down somewhere, they return unrepentant and supposedly "better than ever" - repackaged for mass assumption. I don't think any woman should be beat by their husband. It's wrong under any circumstances. The problem I have is that Juanita Bynum has proven herself to be a false prophet and is hooking up with people we know are not interested in being Christ-like. I would direct you to Pastor Burnett's comments and to the comments on the blog article.




The Dunamis Word: We Are Crying For You Juanita II...What A Mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment