Wednesday, September 29, 2010

THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS & REALITY: Jamal Parris, One Of Eddie Long's Accusers Speak; And I Understand And Believe Him

I don't agree with all of the blogger's views expressed on his site, but I've got to admit that this post is not just well-written but it's also heartfelt. It really bothers me that there so many people who have gone through this kind of abuse. It's horrible. I haven't personally dealt with this so I cannot and would not suggest that I know what someone in this position feels like, I don't. The things is I still really believe that Jesus can help anyone in this situation. Things like sexual abuse of others comes from not knowing who you are and misusing others.This is caused by sin. Not of the victim's but the perpetrator's sins.  God can fix this and any situation.


THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS & REALITY: Jamal Parris, One Of Eddie Long's Accusers Speak; And I Understand And Believe Him
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment