Monday, October 18, 2010

Apologetics 315: Apologist Interview: Brett Kunkle

I'm not sure if you've noticed the re-design of the Apologetics 315 blog, but I like it. This week Brian interviewed Brett Kunkle on his work at Stand to Reason working with young people and equipping youth ministries. A few days ago I saw an article on one of Kunkle's programs where they take High School kids and teach them about Apologetics and then go to UC Berkeley to have their beliefs challenged in discussion with speakers who disagree. I think the program is a great idea! I really enjoyed Kunkle talking about his testimony and why Apologetics is important in youth ministry. Follow the link to hear the interview.

Apologetics 315: Apologist Interview: Brett Kunkle
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment