Friday, December 17, 2010

Friendly Atheist » The Christopher Hitchens/Tony Blair Debate on Whether Religion is a Force for Good

Okay, I missed this one. Tony Blair debated Christopher Hitchens?!! Wow. They debated debated the resolution “Religion is a force for good in the world”. I haven't had a chance to watch this yet, so I'm not going to comment in much detail. After I watch it I might update this post with some thoughts but I think Blair is making a mistake/ It's my impression that Hitchens will trounce him and not because atheism is correct or have better arguments but because I don't think Tony Blair has them tools to defeat Hitchens where knowledge and wit would be a required asset to succeed. Check it out if you have not watched it already. The Playlist below should be watched from left to right (the first video is on the far left - this is not a YouTube playlist)







Friendly Atheist » The Christopher Hitchens/Tony Blair Debate on Whether Religion is a Force for Good
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment