Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE APOLOGETIC FRONT: Atheist Michael Shermer discusses creation with AIG biologist Georgia Purdom

Mike FelkerMike Felker has posted a video in which Michael Shermer interviewed biologist Georgia Purdom who works for Answers in Genesis> I agree with Michael that it is a very interesting discussion about creaton - no name calling or insults. It is most definitely how all discussions should go. We should be able to disagree without being disagreeable. I'm shocked at Shermer's behavior because I've never thought of him as being able to carry on such a conversation in such a manner. Glad I was wrong about that. I still don't think the Biblical and scientific evidence supports a young earth but I definitely agree that God created all of it.At the same time it could have taken 6 seconds, 6 days, or 4.5 billion years - whatever God wanted to do.





THE APOLOGETIC FRONT: Atheist Michael Shermer discusses creation with AIG biologist Georgia Purdom
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment