Thursday, March 3, 2011

The 'All Star Superman' Animated Movie: One of the Best [Review] - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

This review  by Chris Sims is really good. I have an occasion to see All-Star Superman and I loved it. I haven't read the mini-series on which the movie was based but I want to read it now. I don't know if this movie is Dwayne McDuffie's final work to be produced, but it was released the day after he died.  It's based on a mini-series written by Grant Morrison. I also love the other things I've read that Morrison wrote.Some how McDuffie managed to summarize and condense a story that took a year to publish into about 75 minutes and still remain epic, fun, and thought-provoking..

The 'All Star Superman' Animated Movie: One of the Best [Review] - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment