Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Batman, 'The Daily Show', and the Fall of Western Civilization - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

I've been following Comics Alliance's coverage on the backlash on Batman choosing a Muslim young man to defend Paris under his patronage.  Yeah, I know it's fiction, they did such a  great job on mocking these racist people that I had to comment. I can't believe that these people think that all Muslims hate non-Muslims and practice Jihad. This is not true. I don't believe Islam has the truth but it's silly to think that they are all more evil or less good than anyone else. The Daily Show segment is awesome and shows just how stupid these people are.







Batman, 'The Daily Show', and the Fall of Western Civilization - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Behind the Scenes at 'The Daily Show': My Day at the Fake News Headquarter



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment