Friday, March 18, 2011

Confident Christianity: A Question for Rob Bell: Whose God Rose from the Dead?


I've been hearing about Rob Bell for the past couple of weeks. I'm really think there is a problem with things he has been teaching. I'm grateful to see this article because it does a great job in summarizing the issues and falls in line with everything I've been hearing. I just don't understand how people like Rob Bell can still consider themselves Christians and still reject or change so much of what the Bible says. I first heard of him from James White when Dr. White refuted a video that referred to Mithras and his allegations that Christian ideas came from it and other religions.


Here is the video Dr. White Responded to.




Confident Christianity: A Question for Rob Bell: Whose God Rose from the Dead?

Dividing Lines regarding Rob Bell
Today on the DL: Presuppositionalism, Chorazin and Bethsaida, and Rob Bell (In That Order)
Richard Mouw, Rob Bell, Fuller Seminary, Mustafa Arja, and More on the DL
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment