Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Hope Arnold Schwarzenegger Plays His Cheating Self In the Movie Version of His Life - The Snob Blog - Danielle Belton's The Black Snob

Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking at the lighting...Image via WikipediaI have heard of this story before but I think Danielle Belton nails this story and succinctly summarizes and comments. To be honest I've heard of Schwarzenegger's infidelity for years. I used to wonder why Maria Shiver put up with that. Given that she is from the Kennedy family and that they seem to think that it is okay for men to cheat on their wives, I've always thought that is why she stayed. I'm glad that she has decided to not put up with it. Read Ms Belton's take on the news. I sure hope that other Politicians don't bad mouth Arnold. It's not like any of us can throw stones. All of us are sinners, even if we haven't done what he did. God can fix this. God can fix anything.


I Hope Arnold Schwarzenegger Plays His Cheating Self In the Movie Version of His Life - The Snob Blog - Danielle Belton's The Black Snob
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment