Monday, May 9, 2011

THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS & REALITY: Donald Trump:"I Am The Least Racist Person There Is," Plus, A Black Guy Won 'Celebrity Apprentice' Before

Donald Trump enters the Oscar De LA Renta Fash...Image via WikipediaA couple of weeks ago, Donald Trump truly embarrassed himself and said some of the most stupid and racist things ever uttered in public on television no less. President Obama trumped him multiple times and showed just how little a man he is. How does Trump defend himself? Simple. He goes on television and describes himself as the "least racist" person. Does that mean he is a little racist? What better way to prove it?

Here is Donald Trump's appearance on Fox this morning where he's discussing Obama, bin Laden, China, claims of him being racist, and whatever garbage falls out of his mouth. When asked about Von Jones' campaign to have celebrities denounce Trump's "racism", Trump said: "I am the least racist person there is" I'm sorry, but being "the least racist," isn't actually a denial. Which is kinda funny because as far as Trump, though I don't know his cracker-ass, I never thought he would be brave enough to play the racist card to jeopardize his brand. But here he is pretty much admitting, that he is in fact racist, but not like the other guys. Let's be honest: believing Barack Obama to be Kenyan and brought to this country so his parents and grandparents could get on Welfare, isn't really a racist theory because they're white. And neither is suggesting that president Obama is intellectually inferior and only got to Harvard via Affirmative Action, because George Bush was a C-Average student.





THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS & REALITY: Donald Trump:"I Am The Least Racist Person There Is," Plus, A Black Guy Won 'Celebrity Apprentice' Before
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Marcus, I respect the heck outta you man and love you as a brother in Christ, but I am surprised to see you fall for the race card so easily, especially with your normally keen mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brennon, I'm a black man, born and raised in the United States. I know something about being on the receiving end of racism and it feels bad. I just don't think Donald Trump or Pat Buchanan would have gone after Obama by suggesting he couldn't have succeeded in school and university had he not been African-American. I don't agree with most of what Obama says and does and will continue to say so, but I can't just and by when the Klan starts riding in either.

    I respect you too and please continue your excellent work reaching people for Christ. We are truly on the same side. I learned a long time ago that just because someone is white, does not mean they are evil or racist. But it also when someone says the stuff Trump and Buchanan said it doesn't mean that they just don't like Obama's policies. They are scandalized by his race, but too chicken to be honest about it.

    ReplyDelete