Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lara Logan Speaks Out About Assault In Egypt: 'They Raped Me With Their Hands' (VIDEO)

I'm still shocked that this happened to someone and it seems that nothing official will happen to them who did this to her. It almost seems like the attitude is that Lara Logan shouldn't have been there anyway because she was a woman and she should have known that it wasn't safe. I just don't understand that. This should never happen to anyone but it seems to happen all too often all over the world. IT is not just in Egypt. It's not just Muslims. It's just wrong. I think she was singled out because she is white and blond. This kind of thing has got to stop. I'll be praying for Lara Logan and her family.




Lara Logan Speaks Out About Assault In Egypt: 'They Raped Me With Their Hands' (VIDEO)

Lara Logan breaks her silence on '60 Minutes': 'They raped me with their hands' | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment