Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who Watches the Watchponies? - Topless Robot

I could not resist. I don't know what is more funny: This video or the following intro from the post on Topless Robot!!

Rob's Journal. May 10th, 2011: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This internet is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The information superhighways are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the online vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the camwhores and trolls will look up and shout "STOP RUNNING THE GODDAMN MY LITTLE PONY VIDEOS!"

... and I'll whisper "no." (Infinite thanks to Henri for the tip)






Who Watches the Watchponies? - Topless Robot
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment