Thursday, October 6, 2011

Want to see Matthew Flannagan debate John W. Loftus in America? | MandM

Madeleine Flannagan posted an announcement that there may be debate between Matthew Flannagan and John Loftus. I hope this does happen. I think it would be worth seeing.


Want to see Matthew Flannagan debate John W. Loftus in America? | MandM

Seems like John Loftus is also excited about the prospect. Given what I've seen about Loftus in debate - oral and written - I don't think Dr Flannagan has a thing to be concerned about. All he has to do is be prepared. In his post Loftus said:

And check back for more details. It's only a month away. I plan to trash him [Flannagan]. ;-) - John Loftus


As if that would happen...lol.

A Debate With Dr. Matthew Flannagan is in the Works


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment