Thursday, October 25, 2012

36 Purposes of God in Our Suffering - Apologetics 315

Brian Auten has posted a list from the appendix of the book by Joni Eareckson Tada titled When God Weeps: Why Our Sufferings Matter to the Almighty. The interesting thing is that despite the horrendous suffering she has endured in her life she has clung to and grown in her relationship with God. What is it in the scriptures that she understands that explains why God allows suffering? Looking at her list is a great place to start. Follow the link to see her list.


36 Purposes of God in Our Suffering - Apologetics 315
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Appreciate this poѕt. Let me try it out.
    My blog :: financial information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηi thеre! Quicκ questiоn that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm tгyіng
    to find a tеmрlate oг plugin that might be able to correct
    this iѕsue. Іf you haѵе any suggеstionѕ,
    please sharе. Manу thanks!
    Here is my weblog - accountants gold coast

    ReplyDelete