Thursday, October 11, 2012

Debate: Hugh Ross vs. Lewis Wolpert: Is there Evidence for a Cosmic Creator? - Apologetics 315

Brian Auten has posted a debate between Dr Hugh Ross and Lewis Wolpert. on  the topic: Is there evidence of cosmic creator? You can listen to the debate by going to the link at Apologetics 315:
 
Debate: Hugh Ross vs. Lewis Wolpert: Is there Evidence for a Cosmic Creator? - Apologetics 315

Hugh Ross does a great job in arguing for why there is enough evidence to believe that there is a cosmic creator. Lewis Wolpert 's argument appalled me. It broke down to: "I am not a physicist. I do not understand the evidence Hugh Ross is bringing.  There is no evidence for the existence of God." In other words, Wolpert said: I've made up my mind, so do not bother me with facts. Really close-minded. He really lost this debate.

One of the points of evidence Ross uses is about what we have learned about Dark Matter over the past 12 years. Here is a video that presents some information about Dark Matter and some of the conclusions that are being drawn. I don't agree with everything in the video about multiple universes but there is a lot of good science in it representing many view points today.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Want to get а Frеe iPaԁ 3?
    Discоver how аt httр://mуiрad3.
    top-information.net/ . If you're wondering how, it's thаnks to
    the beta teѕting openіngs at Apple. Sіmply test the moԁel fοr а
    mοnth anԁ keеp іt aftеrwards!

    Simplу аmаzing.
    Also visit my page : XML Sitemap

    ReplyDelete