Monday, May 27, 2013

On Guard Conference 2012: William Lane Craig - "The Problem of Evil and Suffering" - YouTube

I don't think that the Problems of evil and suffering can ever be satisfactorily reconciled with our understanding through philosophy. It's not big enough. It can only be done well Biblically. Still it is interesting to watch philosophers try. William Lane Craig has good intentions, I just don't think he goes far enough in standing where the Bible leaves us room to to stand. I think he is far too concerned with maintaining that people have libertarian free will than what the Bible really says. Even though I disagree with Dr Craig on free will and God's sovereignty, he  still offers a better understanding and presentation that the atheists I've heard who fail at this question all the time.


On Guard Conference 2012: William Lane Craig - "The Problem of Evil and Suffering" - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment