Sunday, August 4, 2013

Better Interviews of Reza Aslan than Fox News

The more interviews of Reza Aslan that I hear, the more upset I am regarding their interview. There is so much I disagree with him about but the way Fox News handled the interview really sucked badly. Instead of really engaging him on what he wrote and what he believes about the origins of Christianity, they butchered their chance at really getting the truth out there. I wonder if this was calculated because that interview put him on the map and he sold more books than he would have otherwise. And while the following interview is good, I want to see an interview challenging him on his conclusions and "facts".  Here is hoping he will do some of those type interviews.

▶ Jennifer Crumpton interviews Reza Aslan, author of "Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth"


▶ Jennifer Crumpton interviews Reza Aslan, author of "Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth" - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment