Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dinesh D'Souza vs. Daniel Dennett: Is God a Man-Made Invention? Debate MP3 Audio - Apologetics 315

This was a great debate. I admit Daniel Dennett came across well, although I disagree with him. The thing is I would agree with Dennett that teaching our children about the truth claims, history, and view point of all the major world religions. I would go further. Actually what would be wrong with comparing their claims with empirical science and history and see who is telling the truth. We can have the best apologetic arguments for each religion and see if they can carry weight. I'm confident that Christianity is the only one which can withstand such scrutiny.


Dinesh D'Souza vs. Daniel Dennett: Is God a Man-Made Invention? Debate MP3 Audio - Apologetics 315
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment