Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Joe Wilson: 'I Am Not Going to Apologize Again' -- Politics Daily

{{w|Joe Wilson (U.S. politician)}}, U.S. Congr...Image via Wikipedia



Joe Wilson has stated that he will not apologize anymore for calling Obama a liar during his speech before congress last week. I don't believe that we should keep asking him to apologize but I think we need to ask what he is apologizing for. Is Wilson apologizing for calling the President a liar at an inappropriate time or is he apologizing for his out burst because the President was telling the truth? Which is it? I want some clarification. When I look at Obama's plan and listen, I can't find any proof that the President wants to extend medical evidence to illegal immigrants. This means that I have no idea what Wilson was referring to.

Joe Wilson: 'I Am Not Going to Apologize Again' -- Politics Daily

Shared via AddThis


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment