Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Barack Obama's Anti-Christian Dream for the US


 I wrote a post about Obama's speech concerning gay rights last night and mentioned  James White's podcast from yesterday. Dr. White has posted about that podcast and even posts links to them. Here is what he had to say:

I went through Barack Obama's speech/sermon to a radical homosexual organization on Saturday on the DL today, demonstrating that Obama's dream for the US is for a nation without Christian morals or guidance. I didn't bother leaving my seat when it was over, for I then did the next hour on Iron Sharpens Iron with Chris Arnzen on the same subject. Here's the DL program. See here for the ISI program.

http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=3554


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment