Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why Richard Dawkins Does Not Debate Anymore


I have heard John Lennox (picture on the left) debate Richard Dawkins twice and I've come to the conclusion that Lennox is the reason why Dawkins does not debate anymore. He lost both of them and was caught completely unaware of Lennox's arguments. Lennox is definitely one who can debate Dawkins on his own ground using science. I also found myself in agreement with Lennox' theology. And  he debated with class. He was awesome so awesome that I think Dawkins is now "gun shy". He can't interact with anyone capable of truly challenging him and deep down he knows it. Dan Barker on the other hand does not mind appearing foolish and that is why he debates everyone. Dawkins, however has an ego and standards. I must reiterate that Dawkins should put up or shut up. Let everyone put their best arguments out in public, moderated debate and see who's positions are the most tenable. So far Dawkins is like the proverbial kid, with his index fingers stuck in his ears yelling "LA LA LA LA! I Can't Hear You!" This is what it's like when you write books, give lectures, and produce videos and documentaries against other world views and then refuse to interact with them. Cowardly.

Here are links to the debates on my blog
Richard Dawkins and John Lennox: Has Science Buried God? MP3 Audio - Apologetics 315
Richard Dawkins vs. John Lennox Debate the Existence of God

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. There is absolute proof that the earth is flat. Everyone who thinks it is round is a complete fool. For over three decades now, i've written many books on the subject; especially in criticism of those foolish "round-earthers." Also, i've traveled the world in giving lectures and appearing on the most prominent TV and radio outlets. I do this to dispel the foolish myth that the earth is round. Such people are reality-deniers.

    "Sir, would you care to interact with a scientist who is a Ph.D in the fields of geography and geology?"

    Absolutely not. Why would I want to waste my time with such foolishness?

    "If its a waste of time, why have you made a career out of criticizing them; writing books and traveling the world?"

    uhhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, why can't I read your comment without hearing Dawkin's voice? Because you hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete