Friday, February 12, 2010

Responding to YouTube - Evid3nc3's Channel

Image representing YouTube as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
I've been challenged by hudsonryan on Twitter by a serious of videos on YouTube that he believes proves atheism is the only honest worldview that a person can hold and is true while the Christian World view is false. Unfortunately, he assumes because I am a Christian I have not and will not consider any other view point. In an attempt to open a dialog and rise above the assertions being leveled without proof, I have begun a new series of articles that will answer some of these videos. I will post the video and respond to it. It is my hope the hudsonryan and others will respond to my posts and explain their viewpoint insuring a useful dialogue. I welcome comments on the post themselves or full responses on their own  blog.

YouTube - Evid3nc3's Channel
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment