Monday, April 5, 2010

My Easter 2010 Sermon - Director's Cut

April 4, 2010 I had the opportunity to preach as an official minister at my Church. It was a much different experience than teach Sunday School or any other time that I have ever spoken in public. It was Easter Sunday and thanks to my Pastor I realized that I can't do exactly what I would have normally do. I had to cut and condense what I had originally intended. I like to do power point slide presentations and I like to write out my thoughts in an ordered way and use these as a guide. Because I had to change a lot at the last minute, it didn't turn out as I expected but I think it turned out the way God wanted it to and what I was supposed to say was said.  I had no control and I was literally depending on God for what was coming out of my mouth. Fortunately, He never disappoints to do what is needed. Here is the document I wrote and the original slide presentation. I only used the first movie and the actual content of the presentation was abbreviated to just about 20 minutes.  This is my director's cut...much of this I can present later in another form. See the slides for the multimedia content and music track is at the end.


Easter 2010



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment