Saturday, March 19, 2011

Truthbomb Apologetics: Love Wins- Resources Dealing with Rob Bell's New Book

Over on his blog, Chad has posted a great resource summarizing responses to the book "Love Wins" by Rob Bell. He promises to post more as he finds them. I liked what Chad wrote explaining why this important:

While the likes of Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris travel around the world doing their best to trounce anything to do with Christ or God, Bell releases a book that promotes universalism and suddenly the entire body of Christ is ready for a fight. And while I applaud that, I have to ask myself why more of us don't care about these types of issues all the time and not just when folks such as Bell spout their usual non-sense.


I agree. We must care about these issues all the time. I find that many people who reject Jesus do so because the message they get is confused and unfortunately many people like Bell confuses the message further by saying things the Bible does not say. I highly recommend Chad's blog and this post. I got the following video from Chad's post.




People who know the Bible would answer many of these questions differently.

Truthbomb Apologetics: Love Wins- Resources Dealing with Rob Bell's New Book
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment