Friday, October 23, 2009

THE APOLOGETIC FRONT: Is William Craig a presuppositionalist?


I enjoyed Mike's post. I truly agree that William Lane Craig is not presuppositionalist but he is a gifted philosopher. This clip makes me wanna watch his debate against Peter Atkins because I agree with WLC's points that there are a lot of presuppositions that we all make and agree to do that can't be scientifically substantiated. The look on Atkin's face was priceless!





THE APOLOGETIC FRONT: Is William Craig a presuppositionalist?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. It just boggles my mind that Craig doesn't see the power in the TAG argument. I mean, with Atkins' face the way it was, how could Craig not think to himself, "Man, after stumping Atkins on this point, maybe I should start using this argument a little more often?"

    ReplyDelete