Friday, November 6, 2009

Stand to Reason: Radio Archives


Here is a link to an interview of Dr. David Berlinski by Dr. Greg Koukl of Stand to Reason. I really like Berlinski. I hope he finds saving faith in Jesus Christ, but he does an awesome job refuting the ideas of Darwinian Evolution. Also for an agnostic, he understands the dangers of atheism and what its logical conclusions are. I think the reason why he is so good at this is because although he is not especially religious, his Jewish background has got to give him the grounding he has to look at this. I agree with so much of what he says and I like his personality. I think someone who is not a christian should be putting his/her finger in the eye of people like Richard Dawkins. Berlinski actually enjoys it. I wish that Dawkins would debate him. Berlinski cannot be ignored because Berlinski is not religious and is challenging them because of logic and science.

Stand to Reason: Radio Archives
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment