Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Apologetics 315: Sunday Quote: Frank Tipler on Cosmology


A very important quote has been posted on Apologetics 315 by Frank Tipler.

"When I began my career as a cosmologist some twenty years ago, I was a convinced atheist. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that one day I would be writing a book purporting to show that the central claims of Judeo-Christian theology are in fact true, that these claims are straightforward deductions of the laws of physics as we now understand them. I have been forced into these conclusions by the inexorable logic of my own special branch of physics." - - Frank Tipler

Why is this so important. Tipler is a word-renowned physicist and mathematician. He started out trying to prove that Judeo-Christianity is false but ended up a believer! I'm planning to read his book The Physics of Christianity. I realize that his work, since he became a Christian, has been dismissed and he has been ignored by some and endorsed by others. I truly believe that the Judeo-Christianity is the only worldview that makes sense with the evidence from science and history. Apparently, Tipler has come to the same conclusion.

Apologetics 315: Sunday Quote: Frank Tipler on Cosmology
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment