Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is up with Australia?!!!!

Marvel Entertainment, Inc.Image via Wikipedia
I'm wondering what is so special about Australia in 2010!? I mean I'm sure it's a great country and all and great people live there and are from there. It just seems of late that Australia is getting first dibs on a few things I care about. I'm trying to not get jealous.

For example, how is Marvel and BET going to premier Black Panther in Australia first and exclusively in no other markets. I mean do they even have BET in Australia? I still can't figure this out. But since some people in Australia have been nice enough to share the first two episodes (and I hope they continue to share the rest of the six) I keep my continual moaning and groaning to myself.

And I find out that there is going to be a major global Atheist conference in Australia this year in March because I read the Atheism Is Dead. blog. I mean some of the best atheist will be together in public and away from where I can hear them in person. It seems like Australia is finally getting its due for hosting more international events. I'm happy for them, really, but I sure hope it doesn't mean that America is becoming less important
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment