Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Atheism is Dead: The Bible Among the Myths


Mariano, has provided a comprehensive post on some resources available that allows one to evaluate the misconception that Christian doctrines and Theology in general, and our understanding of Jesus in particular are "borrowed" from pagan and mystery religions. He has done me the honor of referencing some of my blog articles as wells as some of his in his list. He also refers us to John N. Oswalt's book.  The link to his resoursce list is below:

Atheism is Dead: The Bible Among the Myths

Another website I must mention if you want to read more about this is Tekton and look at a post I did about the founder of that site, JP Holding. Here is the link.JP Holding on the Christ Myth.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about JP, I updated the post with the link and a few other goodies.

    aDios,
    Mariano

    ReplyDelete