Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Major Debate Announcement: Is the New Testament Historically Reliable? vs. Robert M. Price

James White has announced his upcoming debate against Robert M. Price. This one is going to be awesome! Price is often touted as a legitimate scholar who denies the historicity of not just the Gospels but most definitely denies that Jesus even existed. I have seen many refutations and I think Price has lots of problems. The great thing about this debate will be that we will get to see Price's arguments publicly declared, examined, and cross-examined. We will get to really take the issues and really scrutinize this. I wish I could be there personally, but I think I will watch/listen to the recording. Follow the link below for the details!

Major Debate Announcement: Is the New Testament Historically Reliable? vs. Robert M. Price
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment