Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Apologetics 315: Apologist Interview: Sean McDowell

This is an excellent Interview! Teacher and apologist Sean McDowell sat down with Brian Auten of Apologetics 315 and gave his testimony and answered some questions about his work and how his Father has influenced him. What I got most out of it was the realization that he is just a couple of years younger than I and he grew up in Church and Apologetics like I, he had the same experience I did and what everyone does: it came time to answer "Who Do I say Jesus Is?" He wondered if what he has been taught his whole life was true or not. And he researched it out. I went through the same thing and I also researched and searched. We came up with the same answers - God is true.  I slo enjoyed the advice he gave about how to bring Apologetics into your church or school when there isn't that much interest already! I also found out which scholars have influenced him most.I actually saw him live once and was impressed....now I got to learn a lot more about him. Follow the link below to learn more!

Apologetics 315: Apologist Interview: Sean McDowell
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment