Thursday, March 11, 2010

Iron Sharpens Iron: Roger Skepple: Looking For Love in All the Wrong Places: Is Reformed Theology Antithetical to the Love of God? (An African-American's Journey

As a black Christian, I've got to ask why don't more black people agree with the reformed position and doctrine? As I study and learn more about the reformed doctrine it definitely answers questions I have been asking my entire life - things concerning the nature of God and human free will. The one point in 5-point Calvinism that I have issues with is "L" - "Limited atontement". I'm just having issues with going that far. The other four make sense to me. I really enjoyed this interview with Dr. Roger Skepple on Iron Sharpen Iron. Not only does he explain how he came to accept Reformed Theology, but he also deals with the Biblical texts that are usually raised against Limited Atonement. I liked how he talked about it. follow the link below to hear him out.

Iron Sharpens Iron: Roger Skepple: Looking For Love in All the Wrong Places: Is Reformed Theology Antithetical to the Love of God? (An African-American's Journey
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment