Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The "Rent Is Too Damn High" Party Needs Your Vote! - The Snob Blog - Danielle Belton's The Black Snob

Do you remember when you were a child and adults kept saying that anything was possible in America and you could be anything you want? Yeah, I know me. I always thought "yeah, right. I can't be President." Thankfully I was wrong. Oh and remember the idea that anyone can run for public office in America? Turns out that one is true too. Just scant few minutes ago I was thinking that the one who can raise the most money wins, but after seeing a couple of posts about Jimmy McMillan who is running about for governor of New York on a single platform: reducing the rent in New York. Maybe he can come to California next!



Crying Out Loud by maxread

The "Rent Is Too Damn High" Party Needs Your Vote! - The Snob Blog - Danielle Belton's The Black Snob
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment