Sunday, September 11, 2011

Faithful Thinkers: Video: God is Not The Source of Evil

This is real interesting video, Luke Nix brought to my attention. It's Dr Norman Geisler answering the question about where evil comes from.




I do not agree completely, but I've got to admit Geisler's and Ankerberg's answer does fit what a lot of people believe. The problem is that I don't think the Bible supports the answer. I think what it comes down is that God has allowed things to happen, things that we don't like and things that are also against his character, however God allowed it for reasons that are not clear to us now. Loving God means trusting Him even when we don't understand what he is doing now.

Faithful Thinkers: Video: God is Not The Source of Evil
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment