Saturday, September 3, 2011

Faithful Thinkers: Video: Source of Evil

Luke Nix posted a link to the following video of Norman Geisler answer the question: Where does Evil comes from?




I don't really believe that Dr Norman Geisler is fully correct. He believes that people have free will and God allows us to make choices about our eternal futures without interference. I however, don't see how God does that if we are enslaved to sin and incapable of  coming to God without God's drawing and power.  If God draws everyone to the same degree, then how is it that some say "Yes" while others say "No."  Is there something "Better" about those who say "Yes"?  I don't think so.  Not in the slightest. That's why I don't think we can set the origin of evil on "Libertarian Free Will".  We can't even learn to tie our shoelaces without help, I wonder why some people think we can find God without Him.

Faithful Thinkers: Video: Source of Evil

No comments:

Post a Comment