Things You Can't Do as a Moral Relativist:
Bonus #8: Stephen Meyer, in the TrueU video series (which is excellent for group study), lists a couple more. Edit: Meyer's number 8 is: Relativists can’t complain about the problem of evil. But his number 2 is: The relativist can't complain about being mistreated.
- Relativists Can’t Accuse Others of Wrong-Doing
- Relativists Can’t Complain About the Problem of Evil
- Relativists Can’t Place Blame or Accept Praise
- Relativists Can’t Claim Anything Is Unfair or Unjust
- Relativists Can’t Improve Their Morality
- Relativists Can’t Hold Meaningful Moral Discussions
- Relativists Can’t Promote the Obligation of Tolerance
As an added bonus, Brian even adds links to further resources. The really interesting thing about this list is that moral relativist still do it anyway and most miss the inconsistency in their own position. Follow the link to read Brian's article.
The Top 7 Things You Can't Do as a Moral Relativist - Apologetics 315