Friday, January 13, 2012

Fistbump of the Day - He Lives: I am Richard Carrier. I have demonstrated this. I have refuted that.

I've often been amazed that Dr Richard Carrier's work critiques of the Bible and Christianity is given such weight. It's often erroneous and empty of any real weight or substance. In a recent blog post, Dr David Heddle posted a recent exchange he had with Carrier on Carrier's charge that the Gospels of Matthew and Luke are in conflict on the events surrounding Jesus' birth. Dr Heddle wrote:

It boggles the mind when people claim, definitively, that they have refuted the bible. If they were to say: Here is a serious problem for those who affirm biblical inerrancy--well that would be one thing. But to claim to have demonstrated error--not just to have made a decent case for error--well that takes an especially small mind.

Such a mind is that of Richard Carrier.

Read the post at this link:

He Lives: I am Richard Carrier. I have demonstrated this. I have refuted that.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment