Thursday, October 30, 2008

Obama's Infomercial

Tonight,October 29th, Obama bought a 30 minute time slot on major multiple television networks. I missed it because I was at Bible Study, but Obama's campaign posted it on its YouTube Channel. I thought it was great. It was a good summary of why Obama believes he can be a good President. He summarized his economic plan. There was also a quick review of Obama's political career. The program was geared to show people how much like everyone he is. I'm not an economic expert but I think that his plan is better than McCain. He made a lot of promises. No other commercial interruptions. I sure hope he can keep them. I've posted the video below.



The thing that amazes me is McCain's response earlier today. He said that if he was to become President no one would be able to delay the start of the World Series. Think about the Implication. The "World Series", a sporting event in which the only thing the American people get out of it is entertainment, is implied to be more important than not only anything Barak Obama has to say but also talking about how to fix the mess we are in!

He came off poorly. Like he was jealous that Obama had the resources to pull off such an advertisement. I've never quite seen anything like this before in a Presidential Election and I remember all of them since Reagan was first elected.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how much the next presidential campaign will cost. With Obama setting up such high records the only thing we know is that this nation goes to the highest bidder. The presidency and the nation is for sale. HAIL OBAMA...you have served us so well, the fathers of the constitution are rolling around in their graves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's face the elephant in the room: For as long as I can research the Presidency went to best funded and the most charasmatic. Bottom line. It just so happens out of the 2 possible options that man happens to be black. If the fathers of the constitution are rolling around in their graves, that is why, 'cause he is black.

    ReplyDelete