Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wanda Sykes?

I've always liked Wanda Sykes. I think she is funny and intelligent. I am amazed about how little you can no about a person just by watching them on television or in a movie. You can't tell what is really inside a person until they show you. I had no idea that she is gay or holds the views she does. When I heard her talk I heard, "I will live the way I want and I don't care about what God has purposed for me." I have the question: if you truly love someone, wouldn't you want the best for them no matter what you think was best for them? Can't we agree if there is a God that made all of us and everything that God would know what our purpose is? If that God is the God of the Bible we know that our purpose is not homosexuality. The only way to say to challenge this truth is to prove that the Bible is wrong about what God wants for us. And that is impossible. Take a look at what she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment