Saturday, November 15, 2008

William Ayers Speaks


Well, I guess the "gag" order has finally been lifted from Dr. William Ayers. I realize that he needed to be silent until after the election because so much rhetoric was being spewed out by the McCain/Palin campaign that I doubt anyone would have listened to Ayers defend himself. But now, finally, he can. Interesting enough, it quite offended me every time Sarah Palin called this man a "terrorist". And under her definition all the young people who demonstrated for Civil Rights and against the Vietnam War were terrorists. Ayers was never personally convicted of bombing anything. He is now a professor at a major, well-respected university. Further, it was laughable to lump Obama to any of Ayer's past alleged terrorist acts, even if they were evil! I mean Obama was seven of eight years-old? Makes no sense at all.

1 comment:

  1. I know right!?! The McCain/Palin campaign was ran off of pure propaganda. You cannot win an American election of off scare tactics. Obama is very smart and learns quick from his mistakes;I'm sure he asked Ayers not to speak until after the election due to what happened w/ Jeremiah Wright!

    ReplyDelete