Friday, December 26, 2008

Biblical Numerology


I found a video on GodTube trying to tie Barack Obama to the prophecies in Daniel 11. Okay,I'll wait until you are done laughing....done? Good. Numerology is using number in the Bible to find information. I'm not sure what to actually say about numerology. One thing for sure is that number are important and God has used many numbers over and over again like 2, 12, 24, and 40. Not to mention the number that show up in nature. Factors of 2, 3 and Pi show up everywhere when you try to mathematically model the world. Does this mean anything? I'm not sure. It could be just God signing his creation. Some people think the numbers in the Bible is God sending secret messages to us. Some even believe we can figure out the time the world will end, or the identity of the antichrist, or future events. I have found that many people who study numerology in an attempt to unravel mysteries, often miss the plain truths of scripture. Watch this to see what I mean:

No comments:

Post a Comment