Wednesday, December 31, 2008

IPod Touch Tablet?


G4TV have reported on its blog that there is a rumor of tablet version of the Ipod touch. It will have all the features of the smaller hand held version but maybe by Fall of 2009 we can have a unit with 8-9 inch screen. This news makes me the think that I should wait for that version instead of jumping to get a new Iphone, Ipod, or Ipod Touch. I prefer watching movies on the largest screen possible and 8-9 inches will ensure that it is portable. The article refers to it as a netbook because as I discussed earlier, a netbook uses the internet for a lot of it's processing. This means than this Ipod Tablet would not need a lot of hardware to carry out the functions it is designed for: interacting with multimedia applications and web browsing. In a sentence: I WANT ONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment