Friday, January 2, 2009

Hitchens Is Finally In For A Challenge


I read an announcement on Apologetics 315 about an upcoming debate between Dr. William Lane Craig and Christopher Hitchens. The throw down is scheduled April 4, 2009. The topic will be: Does God Exist? I'm really excited to see this one. I can't wait. I've been wanting Hitchens go against someone who can argue against his tirades against the accuracy of the Bible from the stand point of History and Archeology. To show that believing that the Bible is the inspired Word of God is reasonable, tenable, and the only honest response to the evidence we have. Dr. Craig will have his hands full. I've watched Hitchens before. He is intelligent, but misguided. He genuinely believes he's right and he has led many astray. I know in this debate the truth will come out. Here is a clip of Hitchens on Bill Maher's cable show. This is shows why that as long as long as Dr Craig obeys God and holds to the truths in the Bible, he cannot loose this debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment