Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meghan McCain's Cleavage-Covering Style: Nothing To See Here! (PHOTOS)


I admit that I googled for this picture because I had heard that pictures of Meghan McCain, daughter of John McCain, was floating around the Internet where she was acting like a girl from "Girls Gone Wild" exposing herself. She posted the picture on Twitter and a whole lot of people have said that they were offended. Personally, after seeing the picture, I don't see what the problem is! I mean if people think it's "slutty", I think that says more about them than it does about her. I mean she's not naked and many average women dress like that at home. Also, compared to what a lot of people post on Twitter, her picture was extremely conservative and tasteful. Don't get me wrong. I don't admire her much, but I think she's being unfairly treated! I agree with the following quote:

Meghan McCain wrote in her regular column on the Daily Beast:”To be honest, I don’t feel that I have anything to feel ashamed of, I’ve always embraced my curves and will continue to do so.”
“For years I have struggled to accept the fact that the way I look in a tank top comes off more “sexual” than a flat-chested woman. And once again I was reassured by the media that someone with my cup size should always be covered up. Or what, I’ll be seen as a slut? It’s pathetic we can come so far in so many ways, but when Rep. Aaron Schock or Rep. Jeff Flake post pictures of themselves without their suits on — and their shirts, for that matter—they are proclaimed “hotties.” But put me in a tank top and I am suddenly an embarrassment to the Republican Party and women everywhere. The double standard is infuriating. “

Go to the following link to see what she means by double standard!

Celebs Strip Down On Twitter: Digital Overshare? (PHOTOS, NSFW)

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/01/celebs-strip-down-on-twit_n_221685.htmlMeghan McCain's Cleavage-Covering Style: Nothing To See Here! (PHOTOS)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment