Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter Split?


I hate to see any family in turmoil. Although, I don't agree that two men or two women can adeqately raise a family, I have no doubt that they are doing the best they know how. Without God it's impossible for a man and woman to make it with optimal success. Is it any real surprise that when we circumvent God we give up any chance of success? I'm reminded of what James White wrote:

I was directed to this article about "Gay Marriages" (marriage, being defined by God, cannot be redefined by man, hence, these are not marriages at all, but celebrations of rebellion) and as I scanned down the page I encountered the picture found here. The AP picture by Tony Avelar carries the following caption:

Jennifer Kozumplik, left, and her partner of 17 years Nicole Webber, right, from Sacramento, Calif., hold their 18 month-old daughter Sophie as they pose for a photo after receiving their marriage license on the first day of same sex marriages at City Hall in San Francisco.
   As I stared at the picture I could not help but see only one thing: the selfish, self-centered abuse of a beautiful little child by two people committed to the fulfillment of their own desires. I once again immediately thought of the comments of Rosie O'Donnell. She was asked about her "son," and she said he has asked about where his daddy is. O'Donnell's response is the very essence of self-centeredness: "I tell him Mommy only likes other Mommies." 

Rosie O'Donnell and Kelli Carpenter Split?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment